For more than three decades WestGlen has been finding solutions to get clients’ key messages to their target audiences.
We are a unique blend of creativity and technology:
- Talented producers who know how to tell a news story that grabs the attention of newsroom producers or who can create a compelling public service announcement that draws an audience to a cause.
- Broadcast experts who understand what newsrooms want and know how to present a story in a way that gets it on the air.
- Cause marketing experts who understand the communications needs of non-profit organizations and have strong relationships with public service directors built up over years of providing them with PSAs from the nation's most respected organizations.
- Technology experts who know how to provide you with the full range of today's most important methodologies for electronic monitoring, streaming video and audio and video graphics.
Each and every program we produce is designed to create a unique and effective campaign.
Another distinctive aspect of WestGlen is that we assign a project team to your program that has exactly the experience and expertise necessary to produce the results you expect. This approach provides a 360 degree view of your campaign and assures the best results possible.
Throughout the planning, production and distribution process, you’ll be working directly with your specially assigned project team including:
- Your Account Director, who is directly responsible for ensuring your campaign objectives are met, for the program’s logistical and financial management, and for all scheduling and coordination requirements. From concept through production and distribution to reporting, your Account Director has answers to all of your questions.
- Your Broadcast Manager has the responsibility of making certain your campaign will be interesting to your target market. It’s here that WestGlen’s pitching and distribution know-how bring you the benefits of professional media advisories along with our expertise in scheduling and managing the publicists assigned to your story.
- Your Producer is primarily responsible for the development of your script and for capturing the visuals and audio that tell your story in a dynamic and newsworthy way. Your producer will also supervise all post-production activities through to final approval.
These individuals, supported by a production assistant and coordinator, will be working closely with you throughout the process to create and distribute a program that delivers the kind of results on which we’ve built our reputation.